Thursday, December 12, 2013

Rock N Roll


Completed the wiring that I knew had to be done. Towards the top you see a yellow capacitor between taller and shorter black ones. Those are for the thermistors for the heaters. I still think there is something I have to figure out with D8, one of the 3 heater circuits. It didn't light up and am not sure if it is a configuration issue, where I need to add or adjust something I missed, or a potential wiring or other hardware issue. I will figure it out. I know that if the signal got there that the control worked, just wasn't getting there. I redid some other wiring and maybe retesting will find it working. We will see, but for now I think most of the electronics is done. So on to finish testing and then to figure out if I will go with the Mendel I have set up or to go for a Mini Rostock, a delta robot, named for the 3 arms connected to the triangle shaped effector that then looks like a Greek letter delta.. All for now and to my avid follower Marko, Rock and Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment